Morning Coffee is Bad for You
Our Good Old Morning Habit Turns Bad?
Hey! New research just found out that the worst timing to drink your coffee is in the morning!
I do not know to what extent is this new study true.. but all I can say is that there is legit reasoning behind it.
Here is the logic from health experts about drinking coffee in the morning..
1) Our body produces all sorts of hormones that effect our physical and psychological state
2) In the morning, our body produces a "stress countering" hormone called "cortisol"
3) "Cortisol" is also found to be an all-time high during the morning, 3X than night level
4) Drinking coffee in the morning is researched to be blocking the production of "cortisol"
5) Low "cortisol" levels for a prolonged period of time is dangerous psychologically and physically
Key Take Aways?
While it is true that this is still a study by many health experts and researchers. Key take away here would be to drink coffee in moderation. Drinking it out of habit is a bad idea. However drinking if in times of needs for a quick energy boost or energy deprived state might be useful sometimes. Just do not let coffee be an energy-drug for you in the morning. Stay healthy peeps! :D